Candidates meeting either of the following criteria can be admitted to the Department.
- Preparatory Students
- They have granted admission based on the yearly specified entrance point by the ministry of education.
- TVET (10+3, level 4/5 having COC certificate and passing the Bridging Exam) and two years of working experience).
- Prior relevant B.Sc. degree from recognized university
- 12+2 Diploma
- They have granted admission if they have a minimum CGPA of 2.0 and must pass COC and bridging exam after having two years of working experience.
To graduate in a B.Sc. Degree in Information Systems, a student must:
- Take all the required courses including seminar to complete a total of 142 credit hours,
- Removal of all “F” grades,
- Have a minimum of CGPA of 2.0.