The graduates of the Bachelor of Management Program of the Department will be able to:
- Set purposes, strategies, polices and procedures for a firm.
- Plan, organize, direct and control the human, financial, material, and information resources of a given organization.
- Manage the activities of different undertaking that are related to the marketing, human resource, materials, production, information system, finance, and others
- Make decisions to solve problems and mange conflicts.
- Analyze the organization as a total system and align it with its environment
- Carry out research and constancy competently.
Generally, the Department tries to meet the above-mentioned goals and objectives by working hand-in-hand with other higher educational institutions, business and non-business organizations, the government, and the society.