Candidates meeting either of the following criteria can be admitted to the Department of Accounting.
- Preparatory Students
- They have granted admission based on the yearly specified entrance point by the ministry of education.
- 12+2 completes (prior policy of Diploma Programme)
- They have granted admission if they have a minimum CGPA of 2.0.
- 12 Completes (for the students who took the ESLSE examination after 1993 E.C)
- They have granted admission if they score:
- 3.2 and above for men students.
- 3.0 and above for women students.
To graduate in a B.A. degree in Accounting, a student must:
- Take all the required courses including seminar to complete a total of 108 credit hours,
- Removal of all “F” grades,
- Have a minimum of CGPA of 2.0.